Featured Video: Silver Spirit Sea Trials and Walk-Through
more articles and videos about Silversea
Recently Completed Trips
- August 30-September 4. Hapag-Lloyd’s Europa, sailing from Helsinki to Gdynia, Poland.
- September 5 – September 8. Silversea Cruises’ new Silver Spirit for its sea trials from Trieste, Italy to Ancona, Italy.
- September 9 – September 11. Lulea, Sweden, a new cruise destination in the Gulf of Bothnia.
- September 14 – 17. Spot coverage of Seatrade Europe, in Hamburg, Germany on the Avid Cruiser Blog.
- September 20 – 26. Sailing Oceania’s Regatta from London to Lisbon.
- September 28 – October 4. On board Windstar Cruises’ Wind Surf from Nice to Rome.
Browse The Digital Edition Or Order A Print Copy
France Without the Jetlag, Expense or Snobbery
Welcome to Quebec, the only Canadian province whose sole official language is French, only a short hop from the U.S. border, yet culturally worlds way. Indeed, the language and the lifestyle in this Eastern Canadian province are reminiscent of the motherland across the Atlantic. There is an authenticity of experience here that fools travelers into thinking they’re traveling not in Canada but in France itself.
Read more on your iPhone or iPod Touch (just type in this url); or view the digital edition for free on your computer. You may also order a printed color copy, mailed to you (US, Canada, UK addresses only), starting at US$4.80.