View native wildlife and plants, picturesque white sandy beaches, 19 volcanic islands, endless mountain biking trails, snorkeling, and the Charles Darwin Research Center.
- The Galápagos Islands offer an incredible walk through history with the Natural History Museum.
- Learn about the giant Galapagos tortoises, sharks, sea lions, and many other wonders of the Galapagos.
- Join local companies and associations working to preserve the natural habitat of the Galapagos. You will be taught eco-friendly ways of fishing and farming in a reliable conscientious way that helps support and maintain the island for years and years to come.
- Souvenir shops offer travelers special treasures to forever remind you of your incredible adventure.
- Delectable restaurants offer a plethora of meals sure to satiate any palate. There are many different options from fine dining for a lavish dining experience, or “fast food” for those looking to grab a quick bite after exploring the island.
Ready to book a cruise to the Galápagos Islands?
Image courtesy of photographer Daniel Allen.