Regent Seven Seas’ all inclusive, luxury cruise experience is always a favorite. The Seven Seas Mariner us under going a 20 day drydock. Guests will be able to enjoy new culinary experiences, new suite designs, and renewed spaces when the refurbishment is completed.
Highlights of the refurbishment include:
- The flagship restaurant Compass Rose will deliver a new sophisticated ambiance
- Regent’s new Chartreuse specialty restaurant will be installed and debut a delectable modern French menu
- New elegantly appointed suites will feature décor such as the Regent Elite Slumber bed with plush, padded leather headboard and private balcony or sitting areas furnished with a stylish sofa, accent table and new artwork. All suites feature walk-in closets and oversized, marble-accented bathrooms with L’Occitane amenities.
- Seven Seas Mariner’s pool deck will receive a comprehensive redesign with teak flooring and a new mosaic tiled pool.
- The ship’s atrium, corridors and guest spaces will all receive new carpeting, art, furniture and décor.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub will receive a soothing new design, featuring pebble-stone tiles and light-wood accents in the treatment rooms.
When complete the Seven Seas Mariner will re position to Alaska and is currently has a special offer on 10 and 11 night 2018 Alaska itineraries to celebrate.
Here are the details according to Regent:
“We are delighted to relaunch the refurbished Seven Seas Mariner for what will be an unforgettable 2018 Alaska season,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “Seven Seas Mariner will have been elevated to the highest standards of elegance, and guests will enjoy the highly personalized service delivered by every member of Seven Seas Mariner’s exceptional staff and crew. Once Seven Seas Mariner completes her refurbishment, Regent’s fleet will definitively be the most luxurious at sea.”
To celebrate Seven Seas Mariner’s refurbishment milestone, Regent Seven Seas Cruises is offering a three-category upgrade aboard the ship’s 10- and 11-night, 2018 Alaska itineraries for any new bookings made before March 31, 2018. Guests booking a Deluxe Veranda Suite will be upgraded to a Concierge Suite, and receive Concierge-level amenities, such as a free one-night, pre-cruise hotel package. Travel agents also receive a $250 gift card for every new booking on eligible voyages, departing May 6, June 20 and 30, August 22, September 2 and 12, 2018, or a $100 gift card for any new seven-night 2018 Alaska voyage booking.
The refurbished Seven Seas Mariner will sail the Last Frontier on 15 unforgettable seven, 10- and 11-night itineraries, which alternate departures from Vancouver and Seward. With an average of 44 free and unlimited shore excursions included as part of the cruise fare, a most-inclusive, luxury Alaska experience aboard Seven Seas Mariner delivers the best value for an adventure in the Great Land.
Photo Courtesy of Regent Seven Seas Cruises