I invite you to discover PONANT, a lovely French line, where luxury meets experiential.
Following are 7 reasons to book your next cruise on PONANT:
1. The French Experience- Relaxed and elegant. PONANT has perfected the “French Touch” – the French art of living through their accessible crew, French design, refined cuisine, fine wines, and discreet service.
2. Excellent gastronomy takes pride of place. Discover fragrant flavors, carefully selected cheeses and wines, delicious specialty breads and pastries from Maison Lenôtre. Maison Taillevent provides its fine selection of vintage wines by the glass, Maison Veuve Clicquot champagne is served at gala cocktails, and delicious sweets from the Ladurée bakery are on offer during afternoon tea time.
3. Your wellness is paramount. PONANT has partnered with the French beauty house SOTHYS Paris™ to offer a series of top-end spa treatments onboard.
• Treatment and massage area– Choose from moisturizing facial treatments, relaxing massages, aromatherapy baths and anti-aging treatments, and enjoy a moment of absolute relaxation in the expert hands of therapists.
• Balneotherapy area– Discover the benefits of revitalizing balneotherapy, rich in remineralizing salts and adapted to your needs (serenity, relaxation, or energy).
• Hammam– A real ritual of relaxation, the hammam offers all the magic of a traditional treatment, in our state-of the art facility. Make the most of your cruise and gently relax in the warm and soothing steam.
4. Prestigious partners who embody the French Touch philosophy. PONANT partners with those whose expertise and passion for their work mirrors their own quest for excellence: interior design by Jean Philippe Nuel, fabrics by Pierre Frey, delicate flavours from Le Palais des Thés, Hermès bath products in all staterooms and suites, spa care products by Sothy’s, and signature perfumes from Fragonard.
5. PONANT’S ships feature a subtle alliance between luxury, intimacy and wellbeing. These small ships feature innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, among other amenities.
• L’Austral, 264 guests
• Le Boreal, 264 guests
• Le Lyrial, 244 guests
• Le Ponant, 64 guests
• Le Soleal, 264 guests
• Le Champlain, 184 guests
• Le Laperouse, 184 guests
• Le Bougainville, 184 guests
• Le Dumont D’Urville, 184 guests
• Le Bellot, 184 guests
• Le Surville, 184 guests
6. New destinations and new experiences all around the world. PONANT has designed unique itineraries: moor in the heart of Mediterranean hidden bays, sail between the majestic glaciers of Antarctica, take an expedition to the remote lands of Alaska, or island hop in the Caribbean.
• Latin America
• North America
• Northern Europe
• Ocean Voyage
• Pacific and Oceania
• The Adriatic
• The Arctic
• The Mediterranean
7. A commitment to protecting the environment. PONANT minimizes its impact on the planet with ships purpose-built to reduce their footprint, and a philosophy of respect and protection of the world. Their ships are certified by the of our ships by the international “Clean Ship” label, which certifies minimal environmental impact, and they utilize green equipment on their four sisterships: a quiet and economical electric propulsion system, MDO (Marine Diesel Oil) engines, which are lighter and produce less pollution, and a sonar sand-bank detection system.