Twin mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II are now crossing the Atlantic, on their way to the Caribbean where they’ll stay through the end of April 2013. The Caribbean has been an ideal destination for these intimate vessels since the 2001, when SeaDream Yacht Club was founded. Warm, calm waters, tranquil beaches and charming yacht harbors beckon boaters of all types. But it’s not just for sailors anymore, this Caribbean season SeaDream is luring golfers.
Teaming up with a dozen great golf courses throughout the islands, SeaDream expects to draw guests who want both a warm water vacation and the opportunity to play great golf courses. The Caribbean has some beautiful and challenging golf courses. Play courses designed by big names like George and Tom Fazio, Robert Trent Jones, Arthur Hills, Greg Norman and Pete Dye. Bob Lepisto, SeaDream’s President and golf enthusiast said ” Many of these courses are quite challenging. The scenery is incredible and the views are breathtaking.” Adding “We’ve got a 30-course golf simulator onboard for practice and eight massage therapists in our spa to ease tired muscles.”
SeaDream offers optional Golf at these Caribbean courses:
· El Conquistador Resort: when calling on Fajardo, Puerto Rico
· Mahogany Run: when calling on Cruz Bay, St John, USVI
· Temenos: when calling on Sandy Ground, Anguilla
· Costa Caribe: when calling on Ponce, Puerto Rico
· Teeth of the Dog: when calling on La Romana, Dominican Republic
· Dorado Beach Resort’s East Course: when calling on Arecibo, Puerto Rico
· Las Lagunas Country Club: when calling on Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
· Royal Isabela: when calling on Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
· St. Lucia Golf Resort & Country Club: when calling on Rodney Bay, Saint Lucia
· Trump International Golf Club / The Grenadines Estate / Raffles Resort: when calling on Canouan, Grenadines
· Golf De La Martinique: when calling on Grande De Anse, Martinique, FWI
· The Four Seasons: when calling on Charlestown, Nevis
Golf is optional and not included in the voyage fare. Click here to view SeaDream’s Golf brochure. Chic and stylish, SeaDream’s 56-stateroom yachts are favored for their elegant informality, state-of-the-art facilities, personal service provided by a crew of 95, inclusive open bar and gratuities, ocean view accommodations, luxury spa and world class cuisine.
SeaDream’s itineraries include the Caribbean, Costa Rica, the Mediterranean, the Black Sea, Amazon and Asia. For details contact your travel professional, visit www.SeaDream.com or phone (800) 707-4911.