MIAMI (Aug. 7, 2019) – Where will you go next?
Starting today, luxury travelers will find their answer in Regent Seven Seas Cruises®’ 2021-2022 Voyage Collection Debut. The world’s leading luxury ocean cruise line unveiled 146 voyages embarking April 2021 through May 2022 featuring 27 new ports of call, first-time sailings for Seven Seas Splendor™ in Northern Europe and the Baltics and for Seven Seas Explorer® in Alaska, immersive new land programs, remarkable new shore excursions and access to newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Japan, Portugal and Italy. Plus, a greater emphasis on Asia includes 10 voyages sailing the region with multiple in-port overnights. Highlights and firsts include:
• 27 maiden ports for Regent across Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, South America and the Caribbean • A record 116 overnight stays • First sailings to the historic Black Sea since 2014 with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine • A return to beautiful Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion in the Indian Ocean • A scenic journey to Antarctica sailing near Deception Island, Paradise Bay, and Half Moon Island • Access to more than 350 UNESCO World Heritage Sites • A unique Asia-Pacific route for Regent’s 2022 World Cruise Elements of the Pacific, and Regent’s most-ever Asia ports visited across all itineraries • Three Grand Voyages, including a unique European Tour that combines the best of Northern Europe and the Mediterranean on Regent’s newest ship, Seven Seas Splendor™
A digital brochure and video showcase additional details. “These voyages represent the most stunning and ambitious collection in our company’s history. We are sailing to even more legendary and lesser-known destinations highlighted by included immersive land experiences in every port,” said Jason Montague, president and chief executive officer of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “Whether searching for an exciting adventure, a new way to unwind or for something entirely different, we invite luxury travelers to find it with Regent and discover their next unrivaled experience, with the highest levels of elegance, comfort and hospitality on board.”
With today’s announcement, Regent Seven Seas Cruises offers nearly three years of voyages for luxury travelers and their travel advisors to reserve and enjoy.
27 Maiden Ports of Call 1. Fort Dauphin, Madagascar
10. Klaksvik (Faroe Islands), Denmark 11. Rønne (Bornholm), Denmark
19. Natal, Brazil 20. Nagoya, Japan 21. Naze (Oshima Island), Japan
2. Pergamum (Dikili), Turkey 3. Paphos, Cyprus 4. Monemvasia, Greece 5. Igoumenitsa, Greece 6. Chios, Greece 7. Liepaja, Latvia 8. Wismar, Germany 9. Eskifjordur, Iceland
12. Dunkerque, France 13. Oban, Scotland 14. Turku, Finland 15. Kaliningrad (Pionersky), Russia 16. Nordfjordeid, Norway 17. Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic 18. Fortaleza, Brazil
22. Port Arthur (Tasmania), Australia 23. Whangarei, New Zealand 24. Nessebur, Bulgaria 25. Laguna San Rafael, Chile 26. Îles des Saintes, Guadeloupe 27. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
116 Overnight Stays • St. Petersburg (10 Nights) • Istanbul (8) • Venice (7) • Jerusalem (Haifa) (6) • Bordeaux (6) • Ho Chi Minh City (4) • Osaka (4) • Barcelona (4) • Hong Kong (3) • New York (3) • Manaus (Amazon River) (3) • Stockholm (3)
• Buenos Aires (3) • Bermuda (3) • Walvis Bay (3) • Sydney (2) • Tuscany (Livorno) (2) • Bali (Benoa) (2) • Bangkok (Laem Chabang) (2) • Kyoto (Kobe) (2) • Reykjavik (2) • Dublin (2) • Amsterdam (2) • Luxor (Safaga) (2)
• Durban (2) • Richard’s Bay (2) • Rio de Janeiro (2) • Montevideo (2) • Constanta (1) • Monte Carlo (1) • Singapore (1) • Hue/Da Nang (Chan May) (1) • Hanoi (Ha Long Bay) (1) • Shanghai (1) • Vancouver (1)
• St. John’s (Antigua) (1) • Port Antonio (1) • Bridgetown (1) • Cozumel (1) • Copenhagen (1) • Abu Dhabi (1) • Mahé, Seychelles (1) • Hobart (Tasmania) (1) • Colombo (1) • Mumbai (1) • Dubai (1)
Free Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs 27 voyages aboard Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner offer a free Pre- or PostCruise Land Program. These new Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Programs include Vibrant Tokyo, Discover Singapore, Sydney Icons, Natural Wonders of New Zealand, Treasures of the U.A.E., Cape Town on Your Own, Glimpse of Balinese Culture, Glimpse of Arabia, San Francisco and Sausalito, A Passion for Rio, and Chilean Wonders and Wines. In addition, other upgraded land programs are available for purchase.
2021-2022 Highlights By Ship Seven Seas SplendorTM • Sails summer season in Northern Europe and winter in Caribbean. • Northern Europe features British Isles, Western Europe & Baltic on 7-to-12 night voyages. • Overnights featuring Bordeaux, Stockholm, St. Petersburg and Amsterdam.
Seven Seas Explorer® • First summer season in Alaska (7-night northbound and southbound itineraries). • Fall and spring Asia voyages featuring Japan, China, Vietnam and Thailand. • Winter Australia and New Zealand voyages featuring Great Barrier Reef, Gold Coast and New Zealand.
Seven Seas Voyager® • Early summer and fall in Eastern Mediterranean voyages featuring Turkey and Greek Isles, plus Holy Land. • Fall voyages feature Africa and Arabia — including a return to Seychelles, Mauritius and Réunion, a winter Africa program, then a transoceanic crossing of the South Atlantic over Christmas en route to South America. • One South America voyage includes scenic cruising through select areas of Antarctica.
Seven Seas Mariner®
• Spring and summer 2021 months will cruise the Mediterranean, including a return to the Black Sea with calls on Romania, Bulgaria and Ukraine. Many of these voyages are 7-night cruises. • In the fall she crosses the Atlantic before cruising into the Amazon River and then traversing the Panama Canal en route to San Francisco. • On January 5, 2022, Seven Seas Mariner will embark on Regent’s 2022 World Cruise through Asia Pacific.
Seven Seas Navigator® • Cruise the Amazon and Caribbean in the spring before sailing up to New York, visiting Bermuda along the way. • In the summer she will sail Northern Europe on a Grand Voyage — visiting Greenland, Iceland, the Baltic, Arctic and famous capitals of Europe. • Fall months will be spent in Canada and New England. • During winter 2021 and 2022, she will call on Caribbean ports, including a number of overnights like Bridgetown, Cozumel, and Port Antonio, Jamaica.
Highlights by Region of the World • Africa and Arabia Explore mighty Africa with roundtrip voyages out of Cape Town, a new port of call in Madagascar and stops along the continent’s east coast, from Seychelles to Réunion. Then, witness the marvels of Arabia with new Land Programs like savoring the Culinary Delights of the Ottomans.
• Alaska Cruise Alaska in the epitome of comfort aboard Seven Seas Explorer, the most luxurious ship sailing the region in 2021. Adventure ashore in Icy Straight Point, exploring the history of the Tlingit culture or capturing moments with the area’s abundant wildlife and Discover Denali through one of Regent’s immersive Land Programs.
• Asia Sail into the enchanting cultures of Asia with more voyages to the region than ever before, accompanied by more than 20 overnights and two new ports. Experience new Land Programs like Chengdu & Its Pandas or visit the newly-announced UNESCO World Heritage Site Mounded Tombs of Ancient Japan.
• Australia and New Zealand Witness the grandeur of Australia and New Zealand through adventurous and insightful new Land Programs revealing Sydney Icons and the Natural Wonders of New Zealand, two new ports of call including a visit to the island of Tasmania and by cruising the majestic fjords of New Zealand’s South Island.
• Canada, New England and Bermuda Step back in time more than 200 years through the historic buildings and epic museums found throughout New England and stroll beautiful parks and shores decorated by fall colors. Make the most of overnights in Quèbec City, exploring the wonderful French influences, from classic architectural designs to savory French-Canadian cuisine.
• Caribbean and Panama Canal Sail from one tropical paradise to another aboard the luxurious Seven Seas Splendor. Savor authentic Jamaican cuisine during an in-port overnight in charming Port Antonio and feel the electricity in the air that comes with the preparations for Carnival when calling on Trinidad and Tobago.
Return with Regent to the Black Sea and visit six new Mediterranean ports, from the Ancient City of Nessebur in Bulgaria to the modern, local charms of Igoumenitsa, Greece. Then, tour the newly announced UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Portugal and Italy for a new experience of history.
• Northern Europe Tour the glory of the Baltic aboard Seven Seas Splendor, soaking in every moment of your journey. Ten new ports await, inviting guests to savor a glass of Scotch in the town it was made, go off the beaten path to a quaint Icelandic fishing village or visit the historic shores of Dunkerque.
• South America Adventure deep into the Amazon aboard Seven Seas Navigator, Seven Seas Mariner or Seven Seas Voyager and enjoy a Passion for Rio and Chilean Wonders and Wines, two fascinating new Land Programs. Then, board a voyage that offers a scenic cruise of Antarctica aboard Seven Seas Voyager.
Three New Grand Voyages And “Elements of the Pacific” World Cruise • Grand Arctic Adventure | 94 Nights | Roundtrip New York | Seven Seas Navigator Guests on this voyage will touch upon the shores of New England, Canada and Greenland before exploring Iceland, the British Isles, Scandinavia, the Baltic States, the Iberian Peninsula and finally the Azores and Bermuda. (Embarks May 31, 2021)
• Grand European Tour | 59 Nights | Stockholm to Istanbul | Seven Seas Splendor Guests will experience the marquis ports of Europe aboard Regent’s newest ship during this voyage. After departing Stockholm guests will explore the Baltic Sea, the British Isles, France, Spain, Italy, Greece and Turkey. (Embarks Aug. 30, 2021)
• Circle South America | 62 Nights | Roundtrip Miami | Seven Seas Navigator Guests on Circle South America will experience the history, culture and ecological wonders of Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Honduras, Belize and Mexico. (Embarks Dec. 5, 2021)
• Elements of the Pacific World Cruise| 120 Nights | Roundtrip San Francisco | Seven Seas Mariner Previously announced in July, this unique voyage circumnavigates the inspiring Pacific Rim sailing to 17 Asia-Pacific countries and 59 distinct ports of call with 18 overnight stays, while providing access to 43 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and nearly 300 included shore excursions. (Embarks Jan. 5, 2022)
Every Luxury Included Guests on all 146 sailings will experience the value of Regent’s all-inclusiveness and the sense of comfort and freedom it brings. Fares always include all-suite accommodations, round-trip business-class air on intercontinental flights from U.S. and Canada, ground transfers, the largest collection of unlimited shore excursions, unlimited internet access, highly personalized service, exquisite cuisine and specialty restaurants, fine wines and spirits, enrichment speakers and entertainment, gratuities, and one-night, pre-cruise hotel packages for guests staying in Concierge-level suites and higher.
Press release, photo, and video courtesy of Regent Seven Seas.