Recently Launched Ships
Following is a listing of the newest ships to hit the water.
Contemporary Cruise Lines
- Costa Cruises launched the Costa Venzia in March 2019. It carries 4,200 passengers. This ship is part of the Costa Asia brand.
Upscale Contemporary Cruise Lines
- MSC Cruises launched the Bellissima in March 2019. It carries 4,500 guests.
- Royal Caribbean International launched a new Quantum Class ship, Spectrum of the Seas, in May 2019. It carries 4,180 passengers.
Premium Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises launched the all suite Celebrity Flora in May 2019. It carries 100 passengers and be year round in the Galapagos.
- Tui Cruises launched the Mein Schiff 2 in Spring 2019. It carries 2,500 passengers
Ultra-Premium Cruise Line
- Viking Ocean Cruises launched Viking Jupiter in February 2019. It carries 930 passengers.
Ultra-Luxury Cruise Lines
- Hapag-Lloyd launched the Hanseatic Nature in April 2019. It carries 230 passengers. This ship is designed for German speakers.
- Hapag-Lloyd launched the Hanseatic Inspiration in October 2019. It will carries 230 passengers. This will be an international ship.
River Cruise Lines
- AmaWaterways launched the AmaMagna in May 2019. It will carries 196 passengers.
Sailing Vessel/Yacht Cruise Lines
- Scenic launched Scenic Eclipse, their first yacht as part of the Ocean Cruising Line, August 31, 2018. It carries 228 passengers.
Expedition Cruise Lines
- Ecoventura launched t the MV Theory March 2019. This ship carries 20 passengers
- Hurtigruten will debut MS Roald Amundsen in July 2019. This ship will carry 530 passengers.
Small Ship Cruise Lines
- Saga Cruises will introduce a new ship, Spirit of Discovery, in summer 2019. It will carry fewer than 1000 passengers.