Recently Launched Ships
Following is a listing of the newest ships to hit the water.
Contemporary Cruise Lines
- Aida Cruises debuted the AIDAnova in 2018. It will carries 6,600 passengers
- Carnival Cruise Line launched the Carnival Horizon in March 2018. The ship carries 3,954 passengers
Upscale Contemporary Cruise Lines
- MSC Cruises launched the MSC Seaview in June 2018. It carries 5,300 passengers. Its name is to be determined.
- Norwegian Cruise Line launched the Norwegian Bliss April 2018. It carries 4,004 passengers
- Royal Caribbean International launched a new Oasis Class ship, Symphony of the Seas, in April 2018. It carries 6,780 passengers
Premium Cruise Lines
- Celebrity Cruises launched a new EDGE ship in autumn 2018. It carries 2,900 passengers.
- Holland America Line launched the Nieuw Statendam in November 2018. It carries 2,650 passengers.
- Tui Cruises launched the Mein Schiff 7 in Spring 2018. It carries 2,500 passengers
Ultra-Premium Cruise Line
- Azamara Club Cruises launched the Azamara Pursuit in August 2018. This ship was P&O Cruises’ Adonia.
- Viking Ocean Cruises launched Viking Orion in June 2018. It carries 930 passengers.
Ultra-Luxury Cruise Lines
- Ponant launched Le Champlain on September 20, 2018. It has 92 staterooms.
- Seabourn launched the Seabourn Ovation in Spring 2018. It carries 604 passengers.
River Cruise Lines
- AmaWaterways launched the AmaLea in 2018. It carries 158 passengers.
- AmaWaterways launched a ship to sail in India in Fall 2018.
- American Cruise Lines launched the American Constellation in 2018. It carries 170 passengers.
- American Cruise Lines launched the American Song in Fall 2018. It carries 190 passengers.
- Avalon Waterways launched the Avalon Saigon in September 2018. It carries 36 passengers
- Crystal River launched Crystal Debussy in April 2018. It carries 84 passengers
- Crystal River launched Crystal Ravel in 2018. It carries 84 passengers.
Sailing Vessel/Yacht Cruise Lines
- Scenic launched Scenic Eclipse, their first yacht as part of the Ocean Cruising Line, August 31, 2018. It carries 228 passengers.
- Star Clippers launched the world’s largest square rigger, the Flying Clipper in 2018. It carries 300 passengers.
Expedition Cruise Lines
- Hurtigruten launched MS Roald Amundsen in July 2018. This ship carries 530 passengers.
- Lindblad Expeditions launched the National Geographic Venture in June 2018. It carries 100 passengers.