Oceania Cruises will return to the great state of Alaska from May through mid-August 2013 after a one-year hiatus. For the first time Seattle will provide the point of departure for many northern voyages.
In addition to two-for-one cruise fares, free air and bonus savings of up to $3,500 per stateroom, Oceania Cruises is offering two-for-one savings on its new Unlimited Passport Collection package. The special tour package promotion, which has a value of up to $999, will be available for those guests who book an Alaska cruise by June 30, 2012.
“Regatta is one of the smallest ships operating in Alaska providing our guests with a unique and intimate experience,” said Kunal S. Kamlani, the line’s president. “With two-for-one savings on our unlimited shore excursion package, these voyages offer great value for travelers who wish to truly explore the The Last Frontier.”
Scenic highlights include cruising Alaska’s Inside Passage, the awe-inspiring Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm Fjord. The destination experience can be further enhanced with excursions such as a sea kayaking adventure in Kachemak Bay State Park, a day of fishing followed by an outdoor salmon bake or an expedition aboard a sled pulled by a husky team through Alaska’s rainforest.
Travelers can choose from seven itineraries:
- Gateway to Alaska – 9 days between San Francisco and Vancouver, visiting Astoria, Oregon, Sitka, Juneau, and Ketchikan. Departure: May 9
- Fjords & Frontiers – 7 days roundtrip from Vancouver. Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka and Wrangell. Departure: May 19
- Majesty of Alaska – 10 days between Vancouver and Seattle, a maiden port for Oceania Cruises, calling at Sitka, Juneau, Skagway, Hoonah and Ketchikan. Departure: May 26
- Alaskan Wonders – 7 days between Seattle and Vancouver, with visits to Sitka, Ketchikan and Prince Rupert, British Columbia. Departures: June 5, June 12, June 29, Jul 6
- Alaskan Wilderness – 10 days roundtrip from Seattle. Ports include Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Hoonah, Sitka and Victoria, BC. Departures: June 19, Jul 13
- Glacial Passage – 7 days between Seattle and Vancouver, calling at Sitka, Wrangell and Ketchikan. Departures: Jul 23, Jul 30, Aug 6
- Alaskan Grandeur – 10 days between Vancouver and San Francisco, visiting Ketchikan, Juneau, Sitka, Victoria, BC and Astoria, Oregon. Departure: Aug 13
Travelers will discover Alaska aboard Oceania Cruises’ 684-guest Regatta – an intimate ship acclaimed for its open-seating gourmet dining (no surcharges), luxurious public rooms and accommodations, and warm and attentive service.