5 Reasons Cruise Travelers Will Love Cruise & Maritime Voyages-New to The America Market
CruiseCompete has added Cruise & Maritime Voyages to its collection of cruise line offerings and is pleased to announce that the line is offering the first ever cruise sailing from Puerto Peñasco (also known as Rocky Point)!This is very exciting news as it will also be the first opportunity for Arizonians to have a sailing opportunity located just a couple of hours from Phoenix and from Tucson.
This new soft expedition “Treasures of the Sea of Cortez” Cruise Program will sail round-trip from Puerto Peñasco, and visits popular (as well as lesser known) gem destinations including: Topolobampo, Mazatlán, Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Loreto, Santa Rosalia, and Sonora’s Guaymas.
These 12-day sailings will be -aboard the acclaimed Astoria vessel with her handsome profile and a traditional walk around promenade deck.
– These itineraries may be booked at https://www.cruisecompete.com/
– View the brochure https://online.fliphtml5.com/ygsu/cggd/#p=20
Five (5) Reasons Cruise Travelers Will Love Cruise & Maritime Voyages –
- Unique Itineraries at extremely reasonable pricing- – for instance, a world voyage starts at $11,999 for 120 nights
- 14 different ports of calls to sail from in the United Kingdom, Scotland, Ireland and Holland.
- Smaller Ships that offer a home away from home ambiance combining, delicious food and entertainment with friendly and attentive service.
4. Great on-board entertainment, guest speakers, good cuisine.
5. Cabin credits for any cruises booked 7-14 days in length
- Inside cabins $100.00
- Suites and Balconies $300.00
- Ocean view cabins $200.00
CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. If you’d like more information or assistance planning a future cruise or a cruisetour, please visit CruiseCompete and try the Virtual Cruise Advisor.