- MSC Cruises’ popular Family Deck Party to be available across entire U.S. fleet by fall
- New International Meet cocktail and dinner gathering rolling out immediately
- Additional networking options available for variety of groups
COURTESY MSC: Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – August 16, 2022 – Guests on any of MSC Cruises’ modern, glamorous ships sailing from U.S. ports will find a fresh mix of onboard activities this summer—with options for everyone from solo travelers to large families. Today the world’s third largest and fastest-growing cruise brand announced plans to introduce new parties and themed events across its U.S. fleet, effective immediately.
The company’s popular Family Deck Party is arriving on MSC Divina’s 7-night sailings from Port Canaveral this month, after receiving rave reviews from parents and children sailing onboard MSC Seashore. The Family Deck Party features classic fair and carnival games, a jumping castle, gladiator and Zorb-Sumo matches, balloon animals, face painting, prizes, and more. Plus, everyone leaves full thanks to all the fun finger foods and desserts available. The Family Deck Party will debut on MSC Meraviglia when she arrives in the U.S. in October.
MSC Cruises’ new International Meet cocktail and dinner is coming to MSC Divina’s 7-night sailings, as well. The International Meet debuted on MSC Seashore last month, offering a casual atmosphere for guests interested in making the most of MSC Cruises’ global flavor by meeting travelers of the more than 180 nationalities commonly represented onboard over drinks and selections from the cruise line’s newly refreshed onboard menus.
Among the summer’s many other exciting onboard activities:
- Veterans Get Together (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- LGBTQIAP+ Get Together (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- Solo Travelers Cocktail Party (Available on MSC Seashore and MSC Divina)
- Cup Cake Decoration: Kids and parents interact with our culinary team while exploring their creativity learning a few things about pastry decorating. (Available on MSC Seashore)
- Romantic Couples Under the Stars: An unforgettable moment for couples during their cruise, with romantic live music and drinks on deck along with the Caribbean’s warm breeze. (Available on MSC Seashore.)
Caribbean highlights for summer 2022 include:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata (Dominican Republic), Ocho Rios (Jamaica), George Town (Cayman Islands), St. Thomas (USVI), San Juan (Puerto Rico), and Cozumel (Mexico), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, MSC Cruises’ stunning island in The Bahamas.
- MSC Divina – Sailing from Port Canaveral/Orlando on cruises between 3 and 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Nassau (The Bahamas), with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
Caribbean highlights for winter 2022-2023 include:
- MSC Seashore – Sailing from PortMiami with alternating 7-night itineraries to the western and eastern Caribbean. Destinations include Puerto Plata, Ocho Rios, George Town, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Cozumel, with each cruise calling at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve.
- MSC Meraviglia – Sailing from Port Canaveral (Orlando) starting October 13, 2022, offering cruises from 3 to 7 nights to the Caribbean with destinations including Nassau and Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve (The Bahamas), Costa Maya and Cozumel (Mexico) and Belize City (Belize).
- MSC Divina – Sailing from PortMiami, offering a range of exciting 3 to 10-night itineraries. Each cruise will call at Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, along with varying ports including Belize City, Isla de Roatan (Honduras), Costa Maya, Ocho Rios, Cartagena (Colombia), Colon (Panama), and Puerto Limon (Costa Rica).
# # #
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa, with more market share in addition to deployed capacity than any other player. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruises Division of MSC Group, the leading privately held Swiss-based shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 19 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs, and the very latest user-friendly technology on board.
The Company’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship, with a long-term goal to achieve net zero emissions for its operations by 2050. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry-wide.
MSC Seashore, courtesy MSC
See MSC sailings here MSC Cruises