|With over 70 years of experience and new 5-Star Luxury Ships, Swan Hellenic is offering some incredible deals on their authentic, intimate and unforgettable sailings in extraordinary locations.These sailings offer 2-for-1 fares or no single supplement.
· Kangerlussuaq – Kangerlussuaq | 5-Sep-2023 – 21-Sep-2023
Exploring off-the-beaten-path destinations allows travelers to experience a world away from the typical tourist crowds, often discovering hidden gems that hold significant cultural, historical, or natural value.
Itineraries categorized by their unique attributes:
- Russell Glacier: A magnificent ice structure, accessible by a short drive.
- Musk oxen: Kangerlussuaq boasts a significant population of these ancient animals.
- Sondrestrom Fjord: Stunning landscapes with potential for boat trips.
- Point Pleasant Park: A serene locale ideal for picnics and walks.
- Alexander Keith’s Brewery: One of North America’s oldest breweries.
- The Fairview Lawn Cemetery: Final resting place of many Titanic victims.
Palermo, Sicily, Italy:
- Catacombe dei Cappuccini: Underground catacombs holding mummified remains.
- Teatro Massimo: Italy’s largest opera house.
- Palermo’s Street Food: Unique dishes like ‘Pane e Panelle’.
- The Electric Railway Museum: Showcasing the history of electric transportation in Greece.
- Zea Marina: Picturesque harbor dotted with luxury yachts.
- Naval Maritime Museum: Chronicles the naval heritage of Greece.
- Basilica Cistern: A mysterious underground Byzantine water reservoir.
- Istanbul’s Art Galleries in Beyo?lu: Showcase of contemporary Turkish art.
- The Princes’ Islands: A tranquil escape from the city’s hustle and bustle.
- Kourion Archaeological Site: Ancient ruins with a well-preserved theater.
- Limassol Marina: A blend of modern living and traditional architecture.
- Fasouri Watermania: The largest waterpark in Cyprus.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia:
- Floating Mosque: A beautiful mosque appearing to float on the Red Sea.
- Al Shallal Theme Park: Known for its themed zones and double-looped roller coaster.
- Sculpture Museum: An open-air museum showcasing diverse art.
Port Victoria (Mahe Island), Seychelles:
- Clock Tower (Lorloz): A replica of London’s “Little Ben”.
- Sir Selwyn Clarke Market: A vibrant market brimming with fresh produce and crafts.
- Mission Lodge Lookout: Panoramic views of the Seychellois islands.
- Old Swahili architecture in Old Town: A testament to the city’s rich history.
- Haller Park: A rehabilitated quarry with walking trails, animal sanctuaries, and fish ponds.
- Mamba Village: East Africa’s largest crocodile farm.
- Maputo Fortress: A historical fort offering insights into Mozambique’s past.
- Tunduru Gardens: A peaceful botanical garden to relax.
- Casa de Ferro: An iron-clad house designed by Gustave Eiffel.
Cape Town, South Africa:
- Bo-Kaap: A historic area known for its colorful houses and Cape Malay culture.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive: One of the most scenic drives in the world.
- Boulders Beach: Famous for its colony of endangered African Penguins.
- The End of the World Museum: Showcases the history of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago.
- Martial Glacier: Offers hiking and panoramic views of the Beagle Channel.
- The Train of the End of the World: The southernmost railway in the world, traveling through stunning landscapes.
These cities offer a delightful mix of history, nature, and culture. Safe travels on your journey!
See cruises here
Ed. Notes: CruiseCompete and its member travel advisors provide many curated cruise and land deals, offers and amenities on over 50 cruise lines with over 500 cruise ships sailing all around the world.