I will admit, that occasionally (now just occasionally, mind you) I do get sucked into late night TV-watching that features someone’s inspiring journey towards a better life through health and fitness. (Does anyone else do this while eating ice cream?)
Well, here’s an interesting twist on that self-improvement theme: Crystal Cruises has introduced a New “Extreme Makeover – Ship Edition” brochure. It’s a new publication that shows all the reasons that ultra luxury line is such an award winner.
The brochure, which has the appearance of a traveler’s photo journal, showcases:
- The line’s recent $100 million overall recent investment puts Crystal’s ships on the cutting edge of luxury and technology
- The $40 million “extreme makeovers” of Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity
- Crystal’s design awards over the past six years
- High-tech digital/electronic improvements by the line
- What the company uses as style inspiration
- Design details that create Crystal’s luxury atmosphere
Readers can expect to see gorgeous color photos; many from the Crystal Symphony, which just came out of dry dock this summer. Take a look at newly made-over theaters, play areas, lounges, and other spaces, and you’ll see just how ambitious a project this undertaking turned out to be.
The line is truly award winning; over the past year, Crystal Cruises has been awarded the Association of Retail Environments’ Crystal design award, Travel Weekly Magellan Awards, for luxury ship, suite and stateroom designs, and Hospitality Design magazine’s first-ever Distinctive Cruise Design award, as well as Condé Nast Traveler’s #1 and 2 cruise medium-sized cruise ships and Travel + Leisure readers’ choice awards for the World’s Best Cruise Line and World’s Best Service in the large ship category.
Contact your travel agent to order the brochure and find out more about Crystal’s luxury amenities.