5 Reasons CruiseCompete Flourishes Amidst Thousands of Travel Websites, Garnering Accolades From Consumers and Press
Congratulations are in order for our sister site, CruiseCompete, which celebrates the milestone of 16 years in business this week, having served over 1.5 million members with more than 17 million cruise quotes. CEO Bob Levinstein says, “We are honored each and every time CruiseCompete is mentioned and we sincerely appreciate the many accolades that have been bestowed upon us by consumers and the media. CruiseCompete would like to thank each and every consumer who has visited CruiseCompete, booked a cruise or told friends or family about our site.”
CruiseCompete believes there are many factors that contribute to their 16 successful years of helping consumers plan and book their cruise travel vacations.
Here are just 5 of the many reasons CruiseCompete continues to thrive:
1.Consummate Professionals Who Are Connoisseurs of the Experience –
CruiseCompete’ s member-agents and the travel experts that manage CruiseCompete are world travelers who know the industry inside and out. Member-agents are highly educated, with up-to-date information from the latest training and continuing education seminars.
These are real people who are readily available and well-versed in worldwide destinations and the cruise lines that serve those destinations. From ultra-luxury to river, expedition and adventure lines, to small ships, premium and popular lines, expert member- agents help plan cruise voyages to the four corners of the world.
2. Valuable Time and Money Savings– Research from the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA) shows that travel agents save consumers time and money. Consumers report that travel agents save them an average $452 per trip, and four hours in travel planning. Perhaps most important, consumers say that agents help them avoid costly mistakes. CruiseCompete appreciates that your time and money are valuable and does the vacation research and planning for you.
3. CruiseCompete Website is Simply Easy to Use – The website is simple to use, enabling visitors to quickly identify cruise lines, ships, sailing dates and itineraries, then request quotes within a few minutes. A typical consumer request generates an average of five quotes from CruiseCompete agents. Another benefit is that it is an anonymous system for the consumer. When the consumer is ready to discuss pricing, quotes received and travel options, they can select which agent to work with to book the cruise.
4. Special Offers & Exclusives –When requesting a quote from CruiseCompete, you will benefit from the experience and personal connections of your agent for insider knowledge, custom itineraries, special promotions and exclusive amenities. By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 750 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel agencies provide the best deals available.
5. Consummate Professionals – CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry.
They are real people who:
- Are consummate professionals who are known within the industry and many are members of travel consortiums.
- Are top producers for the cruise lines, ensuring their knowledge, experience and ability to procure the best deals and perks for their clients.
- Are travel experts who can consult with all types of consumers about their ideal vacation.
CruiseCompete agents know about the best cruise lines for families, singles, couples or groups. They can help those who seek luxury, people interested in eco-travel opportunities or those who seek a unique or exotic locale. They also assist in planning onboard weddings, anniversary celebrations and many other travel occasions for family, friends and groups.
CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. If you’d like more information or assistance planning a future cruise or a cruisetour, please visit CruiseCompete and try the Virtual Cruise Advisor™ or Live Help.