Cruise The Galapagos Islands
Galapagos Islands Cruise News & Articles ~ Galapagos Islands Cruise Blogs & Diaries ~ Galapagos Islands Cruise Photos & Voyages
Galapagos Islands Cruise Consumer Reviews ~ Galapagos Islands Cruise Port Reviews ~ Galapagos Islands Cruise Departure Port Profile
Located approximately 600 miles off the coast of Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands are an archipelago of 19 volcanic islands in the Pacific Ocean.
Due to their seismic and volcanic history, and isolated location, these islands are home to a host of unusual wildlife (such as the land iguana, the giant tortoise and a large variety of finch) that inspired Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution by natural selection following his visit in 1835.
The Galapagos Islands also qualify as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, offering a stunning natural environment: black, volcanic rocks, stretches of white sand beaches and dazzling blue waters. This is the ultimate ecotourism destination.
Consumer Reviews about Galapagos Islands Cruises:
The following cruise lines offer sailings to the Galápagos Islands:
- Avalon Waterways– Delfin III and Treasure of Galapagos -world destination cruises
- Celebrity Cruises– Celebrity Xploration, Celebrity Xpedition, Celebrity Xperience, and Celebrity Flora – destination cruises to the Galápagos Islands
- Hurtigruten-MS Roald Amundsen
- Scenic– Scenic Eclipse – world destination cruises
- Seabourn– Odyssey and Seabourn Quest – world destination cruises
- Silversea Cruises– Silver Galapagos – destination cruises to the Galápagos Islands
- Un-Cruise Adventures– La Pinta – destination cruises to the Galápagos Islands
Galapagos Islands Cruise Port Reviews:
- Read about what other cruisers say about their Galapagos Islands Cruise
- Things to do in the Galapagos
- Culinary Options in Galapagos Islands- Recommendations for Restaurants
See Galapagos Cruises here.
Galapagos Islands Cruises Departure Port Profile:
- All About the Galapagos Islands and Why Everyone Wants to Visit This Remote Destination
- For A Complete Experiential Tour, The Galapagos Islands Offer Twenty Ports