Cape Canaveral, Florida
Canaveral Port Authority
445 Challenger Road, Suite 301
Port Canaveral, FL 32920
Driving Directions to the Port of Port Canaveral:
- Cruise Terminal #2 – 180 Christopher Columbus Drive
- Cruise Terminal #3 – 220 Christopher Columbus Drive
- Cruise Terminal #4 – 240 Christopher Columbus Drive
- Cruise Terminal #5 – 9245 Charles Rowland Drive
- Cruise Terminal #8 – 9155 Charles Rowland Drive
- Cruise Terminal #10 – 9005 Charles Rowland Drive
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) is approximately 45 minutes west of Port Canaveral.
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) is located approximately 25 miles (40 minutes) south of Port Canaveral.
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) is approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral.
- Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX) is located about 20 minutes from the Port.
- Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) is about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral.
From Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Take the North Exit from the Airport, staying to the right, to S.R. 528 (Beachline Expressway) East. Take S.R. 528 directly to Port Canaveral.
From Melbourne International Airport (MLB)
Exit east (left) out of the airport onto NASA Blvd. and follow to U.S. Highway 1. Turn left (north) onto U.S Highway 1. Travel approximately 20 minutes on U.S. Highway 1 past the intersection of S.R. 520 in Cocoa about one mile to the S.R. 528 exit. Exit and travel east on S.R. 528 (BeachLine Expressway) for approximately 10 miles, crossing the Indian River, Merritt Island and the Banana River to reach Port Canaveral.
From Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
The airport is approximately 1 hour northwest of Port Canaveral. Exit the airport south to the Central Florida Greenway (Toll Road 417). Go south 23 miles to S.R. 528’s (the Beachline Expressway) eastbound exit. Go east (37 miles) to the Port.
From Space Coast Regional Airport (TIX)
This airport is located about 20 minutes from the Port in Titusville FL. Exit and drive east for three blocks; turn south onto U.S. Highway 1 to the Beachline Expressway (S.R. 528) and follow this east to the Port.
From Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB)
Daytona Beach International Airport is about 75 miles north of Port Canaveral. Take I-95 south to S.R. 528 East (Beachline Expressway) and follow to the Port.
Parking Information and Fees
Whether you park in one of the terminal lots or parking garages, the rate for the following cruises are:
For vehicles up to 20 feet in length
- 3-day, $60
- 4-day, $75
- 5-day, $90
- 7-day, $120
For vehicles longer than 20 feet, the rates are:
- 3-day, $104,
- 4-day, $130
- 5-da,y $156
- 7-day, $208
Preferred Parking is offered at Cruise Terminal 8 and is located right next to the terminal, the rate is $20.00 more than the standard parking rates, regardless of cruise length.
Your property protected in well-lit gated facilities, patrolled 24/7
Pay with your choice of cash, Visa, MasterCard or Traveler’s checks issued in U.S. dollars
Parking for the Disabled
Special parking spaces are provided. The parking fee is waived for vehicles that:
- Have special equipment such as ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls; or
- Display the Florida Toll Exemption permit. (Call 800-983-2435 ext. 2 to apply for an exemption form.)
Daytime Free Parking
Limited free parking is available in “Daytime Only” parking lots at each cruise terminal for those having business at the terminal or aboard the ship during the hours the ship is docked at the terminal. No overnight parking is permitted in these areas without the express permission of the Canaveral Port Authority.
Map the Port of Port Canaveral