Honolulu Harbor, Oahu
Hawaii Department of Transportation
Port of Honolulu – Pier 2
521 Ala Moana Blvd,
Honolulu, HI 96813
Driving Directions to the Port of Honolulu:
The Port of Honolulu 6 miles from the Honolulu International Airport. Approximate travel time is 30 minutes.
From the Honolulu International Airport:
- Go north on Rogers Boulevard toward N Nimitz Highway for 0.1 miles
- Turn right onto Highway 92 N Himitz Highway for 5 miles
- Nimitz Highway becomes Ala Moana Boulevard
- Turn right on Channel Street across from the Restaurant Row area
- Once on Channel Street, the cruise terminal is on the right-hand side
Parking Information and Fees:
Self parking and Valet Parking is available at the Port of Honolulu at the Aloha Tower. However, it is very expensive and can cost as much as $6.00 per hour. Travelers may want to consider alternative transportation, such as taxis or ground transportation operators.
Map the Port of Honolulu: