Port of Baltimore
Port of Baltimore
Maryland Port Administration
South Locust Point Cruise Terminal
2001 East McComas Street
Baltimore, MD 21230
1-866-ICRUZMD or 1-866-427-8963
Driving Directions to the Port of Baltimore: (courtesy of MapQuest)
From points South:
- Follow I-95 North to Exit 55, Key Highway. From the ramp, stay straight on East McComas Street.
- The South Locust Point Cruise Terminal’s entrance is on the right.
From points North:
- Follow I-95 South through the Ft. McHenry Tunnel, be sure to be in the right lane when going through the tunnel.
- Take Exit 55, Key Highway.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto East McComas Street.
- Follow the signs to the South Locust Point Cruise Terminal’s entrance on the right.
Parking information and Fees (rates subject to change)
Upon arrival, guests will be directed to drop off their luggage in the appropriate luggage boxes for screening and handling. Please have your cruise line issued luggage tags filled out and attached to your bags. If you do not have tags, upon entry to the terminal, visit the tent marked “Cruise Luggage Tags” (located on your left as you enter) to receive your tags. After dropping off your luggage, you will then proceed to our long-term parking lot.
- Secure parking lot is located next to the cruise terminal.
- Overflow parking is located close by and there will be a shuttle provided.
- Accepted forms of payment: U.S Dollars; Traveler’s Checks; VISA; Mastercard; American Express.
- Parking fees are paid upon arrival.
- No advance reservations are required.
- Handicap Parking available with proof of valid permit.
Passenger Vehicles and SUV’s: $15.00 per day
Recreational Vehicles: $30.00 per day.
Busses: $40.00 per day.
Map the Port of Baltimore: