Pandaw River Cruises – River Cruise Line
About Pandaw River Cruises: With 17 luxury ships currently exploring six countries, Pandaw is the largest luxury river cruise company in Asia.
Pandaw offers a real adventure experience, while travelers are cushioned with incredible comfort, fine dining, great cocktails and choice wines, not to mention extraordinary levels of service.
Pandaw’s ships were built new and designed and finished as replicas of colonial river steamers. These small ships have the highest space to passenger ratio of any ships afloat – the much loved staterooms are 170 square feet and finished in teak and brass.
Pandaw River Cruises is best for:
Seasoned travelers, adults who are destination oriented and enjoy the finer things in life and looking for a small ship, boutique type of experience on a river cruise line.
The ships of Pandaw River Cruises:
- RV Angkor Pandaw, 32 passengers
- RV Kalaw Pandaw, 36 passengers
- RV Kalay Pandaw, 10 passengers
- RV Katha Pandaw, 28 passengers
- RV Kha Byoo Pandaw, 20 passengers
- RV Kindat Pandaw, 36 passengers
- RV Laos Pandaw, 20 passengers
- RV Zawgyi Pandaw, 20 passengers
- RV Bassac Pandaw, 60 passengers
- RV Indochina Pandaw, 60 passengers
- RV Mekong Pandaw, 44 passengers
- RV Orient Pandaw, 56 passengers
- RV Pandaw II, 42 passengers
- RV Tonle Pandaw, 56 passengers
- MY Andaman Explorer, 20 passengers
- Sabaidee Pandaw, 28 passengers
- RV Champa Pandaw, 28 passengers
The atmosphere and experience onboard Pandaw River Cruises:
There is a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere onboard. Planned activities include talks from on board guides; film presentations with documentary on local history and cultures; fruit carving and napkin arrangement demonstrations. Many guest prefer to find a quiet place to read. Sailings include a welcome dinner, cocktail parties on deck, a farewell gala dinner and themed dinners featuring local menus and costumes.
Pandaw River Cruises Destinations:
- Vietnam and Cambodia
- Northern Vietnam
- Laos and Thailand
The clientele of Pandaw River Cruises:
Mostly well-traveled, mature, affluent adults and couples. This line has a large social component and free time is often spent visiting with other passengers, who tend to be English-speaking North Americans, Europeans and Australians.
There is a highly acclaimed way to receive multiple quotes from a site called CruiseCompete, where cruise specialists compete to offer you the best deal. The media sums it up for CruiseCompete:
“Score Luxury Cruises at Bargain Prices” (The Street)
“Best site for cruise deals” (The Wall Street Journal)
“28 Best Travel Sites” (Kiplinger’s) Multiple annual mentions
“36 Web Addresses You Should Know” (The Washington Post)