About UnCruise Adventures:
Choose to UnCruise! Then pack, go, and discover! Their unmatched adventures go eye-to-eye with wildlife; one-on-one with culture; kayak and hike, or re-live history from aboard an expedition vessel, upscale yacht, or turn-or-the-century coastal steamer. Explore with less than 90 other guests. Uncover your small ship cruise-Alaska, Hawaiian Islands, Columbia & Snake Rivers, Mexico’s Sea of Cortés, coastal Washington, and British Columbia. Unrushed. Uncrowded. Unbelievable.
UnCruise Adventures is best for: Singles, Couples, and families looking for an adventure cruise. Travelers that want to explore and discover their destinations with unique itineraries, small group travel and soft adventure.
Ships of UnCruise Adventures:
- La Pinta, 48 passengers
- Legacy, 86 passengers
- Safari Endeavour, 84 passengers
- Safari Explorer, 36 passengers
- Safari Quest, 22 passengers
- Safari Voyager, 66 passengers
- Wilderness Adventurer, 60 passengers
- Wilderness Discoverer, 76 passengers
- Wilderness Explorer, 74 passengers
The atmosphere and experience onboard UnCruise Adventures:
The atmosphere on board is casual. With no more than 90 passengers on board guests get personal attention. All sailings ave on board guides, historian and experts to help bring unique insight into destinations visited.
UnCruise Adventures Destinations:
- Columbia/Snake Rivers
- Hawaiian Islands
- Latin America
- Mexico’s Sea of Cortés
- Pacific Northwest
Regarding children onboard UnCruise Adventures:
Children over 12 are welcome on any departure. Children 12 and under are allowed only on special family departures.
Families with kids between infancy and about five-years-old most often choose to book a private charter or take advantage of one of the “Kids in Nature” departures.
On “Kids in Nature” family departures, kids 12 and under receive 25% cruise fare savings. Kids in Nature departures are available on itineraries in Alaska, Hawaiian Islands, and Mexico’s Sea or Cortes. This program is geared toward entertaining and educating kids of all ages.
There are no official children’s programs onboard, and the recommended age to sail is 12, with some exceptions.
- Safari Endeavour: Children are welcome on all departures.
- Safari Explorer: Children over 12 are allowed on any departure. Children 12 and under are allowed only if it’s a private charter or a “Kids in Nature” departure.
- Wilderness Legacy: Children are welcome on all departures.
- Safari Quest: Children over 12 are allowed on any departure. Children 12 and under are allowed only if it’s a private charter or a “Kids in Nature” departure.
- Safari Voyager: Children are welcome on all departures, but if they’re not on one of the “Kids in Nature” departures, then they won’t benefit from the additional savings we offer.
- Wilderness Adventurer: Children are welcome on all departures, but if they’re not on one of the “Kids in Nature” departures, then they won’t benefit from the additional savings we offer.
- Wilderness Discoverer: Children are welcome on all departures.
- Wilderness Explorer: Children are welcome on all departures.
Consumer reviews about UnCruise Adventures:
Shore excursions for your UnCruise Adventures Voyage:
See dining options for UnCruise Adventures here:
UnCruise Adventures Voyages are offered are:
To read a travel diary about UnCruise Adventures please click here: https://allthingscruise.com/travel-diaries/
See the newest ships for UnCruise Adventures here:
Some of the cruise lines offer all-inclusive experiences, see the amenities offered by UnCruise Adventures here:
Alcohol policies for UnCruise Adventures:
About Weddings at Sea or Vow Renewals at Sea:
See cancellation policies* for UnCruise Adventures here:
*Editor’s Note: Cruise line cancellation policies may be changed to reflect the Covid-19 issues.
There is a highly acclaimed way to receive multiple quotes from a site called CruiseCompete, where cruise specialists compete to offer you the best deal. The media sums it up for CruiseCompete:
“Score Luxury Cruises at Bargain Prices” (The Street)
“Best site for cruise deals” (The Wall Street Journal)
“28 Best Travel Sites” (Kiplinger’s) Multiple annual mentions
“36 Web Addresses You Should Know” (The Washington Post)