The indisputable joy of sailing is brought to life on the MS Saint Laurent, an agile small ship that easily navigates canals and locks, tranquil bays, and hidden ports where larger ships dare not go. Onboard, fresh, modern design tips its hat to our maritime past as spacious, open-air lounges, inviting dining venues, and generous windows ensure you never miss a chance to savor the view.
With a caring crew of 90 pampering no more than 210 guests, you’ll feel at home on the MS Saint Laurent from the moment you step on board. Whether it’s a favorite cocktail served to you on deck, hot coffee delivered to your room, an iPad® offered for use in the lounge, or the delicate chocolate on your pillow ensuring sweet dreams, serving you is our pleasure. Throughout the ship, “free flowing” beverages are available 24 hours a day and 24-hour room service is just a phone call away.
During the summer months they sail to all five Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence River, and along the Atlantic Coast. In the winter they sail to the Caribbean, Central America and South America.
MS Saint Laurent, 210 guests
• French Canadian Maritime and Coastal North Atlantic from Montreal to Portland (or reverse) for 10 days
• The Historic St. Lawrence River and America’s Five Great Lakes from Montreal to Chicago (or reverse) for 10 days.
• Great Lakes Grand Discovery from Chicago to Toronto (or reverse) for 10 days
• Historic Coastal New England from Portland, Maine to Nassau (or reverse) for 13 days
• Cuba roundtrip from Miami for 10 days