Princess Cruises’ “Sail Into Savings” sale starts today and offers up to 40 percent off on select cruises and cruisetours. The sale runs from March 5, 2019 through April 30, 2019 and includes deals to sought-destinations such as Alaska, Europe and the Caribbean.
Cruise vacations offered in the “Sail Into Savings” sale, include:
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise from Vancouver, B.C. to Anchorage (Whittier) aboard Coral Princess – 7 days: $549 interior (was $999); $1,099 balcony (was $1,899)
- Alaska Cruisetour CAZ from Vancouver, B.C. to Fairbanks aboard Coral Princess – 10 nights: $999 interior (was $1,759); $1,699 balcony (was $2,709)
- Scandinavia & Russia roundtrip from Copenhagen aboard Regal Princess – 11 days: $1,839 interior (was $2,299); $1,999 balcony (was $3,049).
- Mediterranean from Barcelona to Rome aboard Emerald Princess – 7 days: $889 interior (was $1,449); $1,539 balcony (was $1,999).
- Eastern Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale aboard Caribbean Princess – 7 days: $699 interior (was $1,199); $999 balcony (was $1,699)
- Western Caribbean from Ft. Lauderdale aboard Caribbean Princess – 7 days: $729 interior (was $1,199); $1,029 balcony (was $1,699)
Guests can book a Princess MedallionClassTM vacation onboard any of Princess Cruises’ MedallionClass enabled ships. The PrincessOceanMedallion, included complimentary, is a wearable device that elevates the guest experience by delivering enhanced experiences and personalized service resulting in high guest satisfaction scores.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The “Sail Into Savings” cruise sale is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2019 and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
To learn more about Princess Cruises or to book a cruise, click here.