As Editor-In-Chief for AllThingsCruise.com – the “new kid on the block” of consumer cruise websites – I’d like to update you about seven of our major accomplishments over the past six months.
Seven Key Accomplishments:
1. AllThingsCruise has the most extensive list of cruise lines. From the small ship adventure, ultra luxury yacht types, mainstream, exotic and adventure. No one else keeps all of the cruise lines together for consumers to peruse. Browse our lines here.
2. We have the newest and freshest reviews of ships and ports on the Web.
3. Princess Cruises has named us as one of the top content sites on their “50 Essential Experiences” list.
4. The press has given us some great recognition with features in Cruise Industry News and other publications and we are often a resource for cruise articles.
5. We continue to offer the unique e-card program, whereby cruisers can send their friends and family up-to-date ship contact information before they leave on their cruise. This has become such a popular tool that close to 6,000 postcards have been sent in the last 12 months.
6. We have added a price prediction tool that helps our readers determine when is the best time to purchase their cruises.
7. We have added some of the best-known names in cruise writing as regular contributors, and these bloggers have extensive backgrounds in travel writing and photography. Our writers range from 20 something’s to 70 something’s thus giving different views on the same lines, ships and ports.
I am a veteran cruise writer who worked for many years as travel editor of The Detroit News. As the editor of AllThingsCruise, I work to secure qualified writers, edit their copy and post their blogs. In addition, I handle all postings in Cruise News and edit most of the cruise reviews submitted by the public. I cruise several times a year (blogging almost daily) and attend major cruise conferences. I live in Michigan (summer) and Florida (winter). I am a past president of SATW.
Thank you for your support thus far, and we will keep you updated as AllThingsCruise continues to grow toward being the most useful and most read consumer cruise site on the Web!
Cynthia Boal Janssens
AllThingsCruise is a website for cruise enthusiasts, dedicated to the joy of cruise travel and planning the best cruise vacations ever. Its wealth of information includes valuable cruise travel tools – from cruise reviews and feedback, to helpful videos and information for choosing the right ship, to preparing for and enjoying a memorable cruise vacation. A valuable unique feature of AllThingsCruise is a complimentary e-card with vital cruise line and cruise ship contact information travelers can send to family members and others prior to departure. For more information, please visit https://allthingscruise.com/.
AllThingsCruise is not owned by or affiliated with any travel agency.