Solo travelers can cruise Europe’s legendary waterways with waived or reduced single supplements on a variety of Uniworld Boutique River Cruises ‘ most popular itineraries throughout 2014 and 2015. The award-winning all-inclusive river cruise line has waived or reduced the single supplement fee usually charged to guests staying alone in a double accommodation stateroom, so solo travelers can enjoy their own private sanctuary.
Close to 10% of Uniworld’s guests traveled on their own last year and interest in solo travel continues to grow at a steady rate. It is encouraged to book early because waived and reduced single supplements are capacity controlled and do sell out quickly. Solo travelers are attracted by the safety, service, expertise, and genuine camaraderie that Uniworld provides.
“Uniworld is known for having an especially warm and welcoming family-like atmosphere,” says Guy Young, President of Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. “Our intimate ships, open seating dining, and small group excursions foster a close-knit onboard community, so it’s easy to make new friends with fellow guests.”
Uniworld’s all-inclusive Europe cruises provide even more value with everything included in the fare–all meals and unlimited beverages onboard, all gratuities onboard and onshore, all scheduled arrival and departure day transfers, and a broad menu of fully hosted shore excursions, many of which are exclusive to Uniworld guests.
A partial list of 2014 and 2015 itineraries and departure dates with waived single supplement fees includes:
- Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux (Bordeaux to Bordeaux, 8 Days)2014: August 3 & 10, November 2 & 92015: March 15 & 22, August 16
- Burgundy & Provence (Avignon to Lyon, 8 Days)2014: August 32015: March 22 & 29, April 12, July 26, August 9
- Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy (Venice to Venice, 8 Days)2014: August 3, November 2 & 92015: April 5 & 12, June 14, July 5, August 2
- Portugal, Spain & the Douro River Valley (Porto to Porto, 8 Days)2014: November 2, 9, & 162015: March 26, July 16, August 13
- Classic Christmas Markets (Nuremberg to Frankfurt, 8 Days)2014: December 212015: December 13
- Castles along the Rhine (Basel to Amsterdam, 8 Days)2015: March 15 & 22, April 1 & 15, July 8 & 15, August 19