I love luxury cruising, and it’s made all the better by knowing everything is included from the moment you begin your vacation. Regent Seven Seas Cruises has been diligently working on this “most inclusive luxury line” philosophy for some time now, and has continued to improve its offerings with the 2012 summer collection. A wonderful new feature (and one I hope to soon take advantage of) is the Regent Concierge Program, which will offer of a large variety of benefits*, including:
- priority specialty restaurant reservations
- 25% off premium purchased wines & liquors
- priority spa reservations
- 10% off pre-or-post hotel or land packages
- priority embarkation
- space available upgrades at time of sailing
- priority luggage delivery
- complimentary binoculars
- 15 min. worth of free phone calls per suite
- complimentary Regent Seven Seas tote bag
- one free hour of internet per suite
- printed air boarding passes
The voyages slated for the summer season (April-November 2012) will visit the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Alaska, Canada and New England. Cruise packages include airfare, all-suite accommodations, gourmet cuisine, open bars, free and unlimited sightseeing excursions, gratuities and taxes. There will be three Grand Voyage itineraries, complimentary pre/post land cruise programs, and 12 new ports of call.
And, as is now customary on all RSSC cruises, all voyages will include a complimentary pre-cruise luxury hotel package (accommodations at a deluxe hotel with breakfast, sightseeing tour, airport-hotel and hotel-ship ground transfers).
Following is RSSC’s explanation of the Summer 2012 Collection:
- Seven Seas Voyager will offer 11 sailings across the Mediterranean and 12 voyages to Northern Europe, including extended visits to historic St. Petersburg, sailings around the British Isles and a journey along the fjords of Norway. Two Grand Voyages are available beginning on June 3, 2012, which include a 22-night sailing from London to Copenhagen and a 29-night sailing from London to Stockholm. Additionally, a complimentary three-night post-cruise land program in Luxor, Egypt, is offered on the Oct. 31 voyage.
- Seven Seas Mariner calls on the Mediterranean’s most popular ports-of-call with overnights in Barcelona, Venice, Tel Aviv, Monte Carlo and Istanbul. A 27-night Grand Voyage is available from Monte Carlo to Buenos Aires beginning November 9, 2012, and a complimentary three night pre- or post-cruise land program in Luxor, Egypt, is included on select voyages.
- Seven Seas Navigator explores the majestic, untamed beauty of Alaska before sailing from San Francisco to New York City to begin its popular Canada/New England series of cruises at the height of the fall foliage.
RSSC has made this summer collection even more attractive by offering 2-for1- cruise fares, plus additional savings if you book by June 30, 2011… now’s the time to book one of these fabulous, 6-star cruises!
(*Guests booking suite categories E and above on Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner and category D and above on Seven Seas Navigator are eligible for the Regent Concierge Program.)