Today, Regent Seven Seas Cruises announced changes to its Fall 2014 itineraries for Seven Seas Mariner and Seven Seas Voyager. The company launched 10 new cruises with expanded itineraries that include cruises to sought-after destinations such as Tahiti and South Africa. It has been four years since a Regent ship called in South Africa and almost three years since one of its ships visited Tahiti.
“We continually speak with our guests and travel agent partners looking for feedback on our itineraries and product offerings. I recently sailed on Seven Seas Mariner and heard from several loyal guests of their desire for expanded voyages to the South Pacific and Southern Africa,” said Kunal S. Kamlani, president of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “To meet our guests’ wishes, we have shortened the 2014 Mediterranean season to feature new voyages to these exciting destinations.”
The new sailings on Seven Seas Mariner include an 18-day Los Angeles to Papeete TransPacific cruise, a 10-day round-trip Papeete voyage and a 16-night Papeete to Auckland cruise. This will be the first time in the company’s history that Seven Seas Mariner will conduct a turnaround in Tahiti.
For the Seven Seas Voyager, the company added a 30-day Dubai to Cape Town cruise where guests will enjoy breathtaking scenery, discover big game on guided safari tours, and relax on luxurious beaches. This exciting itinerary includes overnight calls in Mumbai, India; Male, Maldives; Port Victoria, Seychelles; and Cape Town, South Africa with visits to Mombasa, Kenya; Zanzibar, Tanzania; Maputo, Mozambique; and Richard’s Bay and Durban, South Africa.
The company has also created a number of Mediterranean sailings that have a similar itinerary as previously offered. Listed below are the new itineraries.
Seven Seas Mariner cruises:
· September 23, 2014: Mediterranean Jewels, Venice to Rome, 10 Nights
· October 3, 2014: Iberian Tapestries, Rome to Lisbon, 10 Nights
· October 13, 2014, Atlantic Crossings, Lisbon to Miami, 21 Nights
· November 3, 2014: Coast to Coast, Miami to Los Angeles, 16 Nights
· November 19, 2014: Pacific Ocean Wonders, Los Angeles to Papeete, 18 Nights
· December 7, 2014: Pearls of Polynesia, Papeete to Papeete, 10 Nights
· December 17, 2014: South Pacific Discovery, Papeete to Auckland, 16 Nights
Seven Seas Voyager cruises:
· October 21, 2014: Mediterranean Mystique, Rome to Istanbul, 10 Nights
· October 31, 2014: Legendary Sands, Istanbul to Dubai, 21 Nights
· November 21, 2014: Indian Ocean Odyssey, Dubai to Cape Town, 30 Nights
Seven Seas Mariner’s previously-scheduled Mediterranean cruises from September 23 to December 18, 2014 as well as Seven Seas Voyager’s October 21 to November 28, 2014 cruises have been cancelled to allow for the new cruises. Guests on the previously-scheduled sailings are being notified and assisted with re-booking their voyages.