Taking a fresh look at All Things Cruise
Please note, we do not sell cruises – we only help people choose the very best cruises.
(DETROIT) Sept. 19, 2013– Independent reviews and expert travel reporting are the hallmarks of All Things Cruise (www.allthingscruise.com), the cruise travel website that shares real and honest opinions of cruising not skewed by advertising.
More than just a search engine, All Things Cruise offers extensive resources for first-time cruisers to long-time cruising veterans.
Here are 10 reasons you should visit All Things Cruise:
- All-Inclusive – What Does It Really Mean? – Cruise ships can claim everything is included, until you try to get a soft drink with lunch. Don’t be surprised by hidden costs. All Things Cruise has an extensive chart of all-inclusive ships, comparing in detail what is included in a cruise fare, and what’s really not.
- All the ships, in every size – All Things Cruise features an extensive array of cruises in every category, destination and style, from the largest of ships to the smallest of canal barges. For travelers seeking lesser known ports of call, or who desire smaller vessels with more personalized attention, All Things Cruise is a one stop resource to discover the little-known companies focusing on the many waterways of the world.
- Easy Search Features – Itching for a vacation, but don’t know when or where? Want to sail on a favorite cruise line and discover specific ports? All Things Cruise has a variety of search features to narrow down cruise itineraries and ports of call. Browse by cruise line or type of sailing, and then read customer reviews, all on the same page.
- Instant Ship Reviews – The All Things Cruise community loves to share their thoughts on their latest cruises. Discover in real time what’s happening onboard a ship. How’s the food? What’s the service like? Follow daily diaries, or search recent reviews with detailed specifics on sailing dates, itineraries, staterooms, crew members, menus and more.
- Reviews of ports– All Things Cruise readers are well traveled, and have visited some of the most beautiful and unique ports in the world. In this section, they report on their impressions of these port cities, as well as things like shopping, local cuisine, shore excursions and area attractions.
- Travel’s Most Trusted Voices – Among the experts sharing their stories of what life is like onboard are members of the Society of American Travel Writers, a professional organization of North America’s most elite travel journalists adhering to a strict code of business ethics. All Things Cruise writers are frequent world travelers who write for the top travel publications.
- Price Prediction Tool – Cruise fares change just as air fares do. The Price Predictor Tool available on All Things Cruise, which uses analytics based on cruise ship pricing trends, can alert travelers to potential price drops and increases. Score a suite for the cost of an ocean view room by using All Things Cruise’s easy-to-use tool.
- Smart Tips to Stretch the Budget – Spa credits can be traded for free drinks. A travel agent can save families additional money, regardless of whether the cruise was booked through them. These are some of the surprising ways to stretch the cruise travel budget, found in All Things Cruise’s extensive planning tools, ranging from pre-trip packing ideas to how to apply for a passport.
- Cruise PricingCalculator – No one wants to be surprised by the extra fees that can occur after booking a cruise fare. All Things Cruise features a cruise-specific calculator that helps keep the travel budget in check, from planning ahead for crew gratuities to casino chips.
- Departure Port Information – Don’t be surprised by enormous parking fees at a cruise ship terminal again! All Things Cruise offers valuable information about cruise ship departure ports in the U.S. and Canada, detailing driving directions, parking fees, contact information and disabled parking options. Port profiles give even more details, including where to stay, what to do and where to eat if arriving a day or two before.
- The Latest Ships….and What’s to Come – It can be difficult to keep track of all the newest ships coming out, when they will be sailing and where they will be visiting. Forget having to sort through press releases and industry updates on individual websites. All Things Cruise features an up-to-the-minute list of what’s on the horizon, expected sail dates and future itineraries.
AllThingsCruise is a website for cruise enthusiasts, dedicated to the joy of cruise travel and planning the best cruise vacations ever. Its wealth of information includes valuable cruise travel tools – from cruise reviews and feedback, to helpful videos and information for choosing the right ship, to preparing for and enjoying a memorable cruise vacation. A valuable unique feature of AllThingsCruise is a complimentary e-card with vital cruise line and cruise ship contact information travelers can send to family members and others prior to departure. For more information, please visit http://allthingscruise.com/.
AllThingsCruise is not owned by or affiliated with any travel agency.