Ten Reasons Your Readers and Listeners Need to Know About AllThingsCruise.com
Detroit (Jan. 14, 2010) — AllThingsCruise.com is a website for cruise enthusiasts. It is dedicated to the joy of cruise travel and planning the best cruise vacations ever.
In addition to a wealth of information, visitors will find a valuable assortment of cruise travel tools including cruise reviews, videos, user feedback and cruise bloggers. The site will provide information about every step of the cruise process, from choosing the right ship to preparing for and enjoying a memorable cruise vacation.
1. AllThingsCruise E-Cards – Offer you the ability to give family and friends your contact information while on board via direct dial numbers to most of the cruise ships in existence. You may also invite a friend on a cruise via a beautiful e-card, or send a Bon Voyage card to someone taking a cruise.
2. Get the low down – Read the blogs by seasoned travelers to find out their opinions on popular travel destinations. See what bloggers Cynthia Boal Janssens, Heidi Allison-Shane, and Ralph Grizzle have to say. Stay up to date. AllThingsCruise keeps up with news of the cruise industry and special sales, which change every day. Be sure to check the site daily to find out what is “Newsworthy.” Also, become a fan of AllThingsCruise on Facebook and you will be constantly updated with cruise news.
3. Not sure where your closest cruise departure port is? AllThingsCruise has a comprehensive listing of all ports in the U.S. There are cruises leaving from more ports that ever before. There’s probably a port close to you, maybe within driving distance.
4. Interested in a wedding at sea? Almost every cruise line offers a package that can help you plan your dream wedding. See your options on AllThingsCruise’s wedding page.
5. Thinking of a family cruise? AllThingsCruise provides information about which lines are your best bet for traveling with kids.
6. Unsure of what to pack for your cruise? AllThingsCruise has helpful articles, videos and checklists to make packing easier.
7. Want to explore the world via cruise ship? One way to do it is to work for the cruise lines. AllThingsCruise can help you find information on how to get a job on a cruise ship and what to expect from the experience.
8. Looking for information related to a specific cruise line? AllThingsCruise has it in spades. Start your research on their Research Your Cruise page.
9. Did you know that repeat cruisers get special amenities and rewards? Find out more about the perks on AllThingsCruise loyalty programs page.
10. Passport laws and rules are changing all the time… don’t get left on shore. Readers can check with AllThingsCruise’s passport page to see updates.
AllThingsCruise is a website for cruise enthusiasts, dedicated to the joy of cruise travel and planning the best cruise vacations ever. Its wealth of information includes valuable cruise travel tools – from cruise reviews and feedback, to helpful videos and information for choosing the right ship, to preparing for and enjoying a memorable cruise vacation. A valuable unique feature of AllThingsCruise is a complimentary e-card with vital cruise line and cruise ship contact information travelers can send to family members and others prior to departure. For more information, please visit http://allthingscruise.com/.
AllThingsCruise is not owned by or affiliated with any travel agency.