Norwegian Cruise Line and Nickelodeon are offering two family “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” setting sail in 2011. These special Nickelodeon-themed cruises give guests access to seven days of slime-filled entertainment all day, every day aboard Norwegian Jewel, sailing from New York on February 20, 2011, and the Norwegian Epic, sailing from Barcelona on July 24, 2011.
Families who book an All Access Cruise between August 23 and September 13, 2010 will receive up to $250 in on-board credits, based on stateroom category; and half off the deposit (excluding the Garden Villa and other suite categories).
Exclusive Nickelodeon family programming featured on the two “Nickelodeon All Access” cruises includes:
· Ultimate sliming experience offers a chance for the whole family to get slimed together.
· Meet & greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows. Special cruise guests have included stars from iCarly, True Jackson VP, and the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants.
· Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants.
· Meet & greets with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang the Last Airbender and many more!
· Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events.
· Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise.
The non-stop excitement of the “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” are only available on: Norwegian Jewel sailing President’s Day holiday, February 20, 2011, round-trip from New York to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island or Norwegian Epic departing on July 24, 2011, from Barcelona with ports of call including Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia) and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain. Starting rates are from $899 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Jewel and from $1299 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Epic.
The on-board credit limited time offer includes $250 per stateroom when sailing in a Garden Villa, available on Norwegian Jewel; $150 for suites; $100 for mini-suites and deluxe balcony staterooms; $75 for balcony staterooms; $50 for ocean view and $25 for inside staterooms.
To book one of the only two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” in 2011, call Norwegian at 866-770-NICK (6425), visit www.ncl.com/nickallaccess, or contact a travel professional. Get the latest updates, play interactive games and connect with other families on the Nickelodeon All Access Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/nickallaccess.