People who know me well know that if I am not cruising, then chances are I’m playing golf. These do seem to be my two passions.
And whenever a cruise lines puts these together then they get my attention. Here is the newest golf offering from Crystal Cruises:
The trio of golf sailings will take you to the British Isles via London this July, from Barcelona to Lisbon with a stop in the Canary Islands in November, and finally a round-trip Los Angeles sailing to Hawaii over the holidays. And legendary pro golfer Billy Casper (with 51 PGA tour wins) will headline all three!
The Crystal Golf Program includes onboard practice with brand new TaylorMade equipment, cocktails, caddy and cart service on the courses, and complimentary cleaning and storage of golf clubs and golf shoes after each round. Afterward, there’s the on-board Feng Shui spa so you can keep your zen going even longer.
It’s time to get your putt on with the pros at some of the most gorgeous championship courses the world over, like:
- Poipu Bay (Kauai)–top Hawaiian course surrounded by ancient places of worship
- Royal Portrush (Belfast)–designed by course-architect great, Harry Colt
- Carden Park (Liverpool)–Jack Nicklaus/Golden Bear “thinking golfer’s” fairway with spectacular views
- Royal Dublin (Dublin)–Ireland’s second-oldest links
- El Saler (Valencia)–one of Golf Magazine‘s “100 Greatest Courses in the World”
- Golf Club Del Sur (Canary Islands)–home to several PGA European tour competitions, surrounded by 8,000 palm trees
- Palheiro (Funchal)–coastal ridge greens on a 200-year-old estate
Rates: 2-for-1 fares start at $5,470/person, and include free air from two dozen North American cities (or air credit), up to $1000/person “As You Wish” spending credits; and additional savings for family/friend groups, early payment, or new-to-Crystal travelers.
For more information, contact your travel agent or go to www.crystalcruises.com.