It’s no surprise, then, that Crystal has improved on what was an already well-thought out process. They’ve now launched their new Priority Check-In and Planning Center on July 29th as a valuable tool for their sea-faring guests. The Planning center can be used prior to sailing to complete a number of tasks, such as submitting immigration information, airport/ship transfer requests, and booking spa treatments and shore excursions. They also offer a day-by-day Cruise calendar to organize your travel plans once these reservations and requested have been submitted.
The line details this new service with the following information:
Priority Check-in Checklist – Once guests make an initial deposit, they have
access to check-in center, available at https://checkin.crystalcruises.com.
Here, they or their travel agents may submit required information:
* Immigration forms
* Credit card information for onboard charges
* Onboard preferences, such as bed configurations
* Air itineraries for transfer arrangements
Planning Center – Once guests have completed the check-in process and paid in full, they have access to the Planning Center, which allows them to plan their Crystal vacation far ahead of time, at their convenience, by confirming reservations for:
* Crystal Spa & Salon appointments,
* Crystal Dining Room reservations (through Open Dining by ReservationR, beginning in 2011),
* Specialty restaurants, and
* Crystal Adventures ashore
Guests can also request reservations (to be confirmed on board) for:
* NEW Tuxedo rental service,
* The Vintage Room winemakers’ dinners, and
* Creative Learning Institute and Computer University@Sea classes
Cruise Calendar – Once made, all reservations for spa and salon appointments, specialty restaurants, Crystal Adventures and tuxedo rentals are displayed on guests’ personal Cruise Calendars in a convenient day-by-day layout. The Cruise Calendar also advises dress codes, docking times and port locations for each day of the voyage, and will alert guests to any conflicts between their planned flight itineraries and embarkation/disembarkation schedules. Travelers simply print their completed itineraries and present them at embarkation for priority boarding.