Holland America Line Honeymoons, Destination Weddings & Vow Renewals
Are weddings offered on Holland America Line cruises?
Yes. The cruise line offers Weddings and Vow Renewals.
Who performs the weddings on Holland America Line?
The ship’s Captain does not have the authority to perform wedding ceremonies. The wedding ceremony will be performed by the State or Provincially (Canada) approved Officiant. The bridal couple may also provide their own authorized officiant.
Where do the Holland America Line weddings take place?
Weddings take place at an ideal onboard Wedding location; reserved for individual circumstance. For destination weddings, a romantic location in the setting of your choice. You will receive a wedding itinerary shortly before your cruise, informing you of the time and location of the wedding ceremony.
Where are Holland America Line receptions held?
Reception times and locations are assigned according to the requirements of each wedding.
Holland America Line Packages can include:
- A personalized ceremony
- Wedding coordinator services
- Flowers, cake, champagne, a photo album and a keepsake wedding certificate
- Additional items such as photo packages, music, receptions and pampering appointments can also be added to customize your wedding cruise package
Vow Renewal On Board:
For couples that would like to renew wedding vows while at sea, Holland America Line offers an onboard Renewal-of-Vows package. As part of the package, the guests will receive flowers in their stateroom, and invitations are made available to invite guests to the ceremony and celebration. The couple also receives:
- A 10×7 photo
- Keepsake certificate
- Dinner for two one evening in the Pinnacle Grill
- A celebration featuring music, champagne, wine and hors d’oeuvres served by Holland America Line’s five-star staff