Cunard Line Ltd. Honeymoons, Destination Weddings & Vow Renewals
Are weddings offered on Cunard Line Ltd.?
Yes. Guests celebrate an unforgettable wedding day at sea, aboard Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. Weddings are available on Cunard’s worldwide voyages lasting seven nights or more.
Who performs the weddings on Cunard?
Ceremonies are conducted by the Captain.
Where do the Cunard weddings take place?
Various venues are available aboard each ship depending on the size of the wedding party, from elegant lounges to award-winning restaurants, including The Verandah on Queen Elizabeth and Todd English on Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria.
Where are Cunard receptions held?
Venues vary according to wedding party size (see above).
How many guests can be accommodated at a Cunard wedding?
Weddings are performed at sea; attendees must be Cunard guests- please speak with a coordinator about wedding size.
What time of day are Cunard weddings performed?
At either 11:00 a.m. or 3:30 p.m., and the ceremonies will take place on days at sea.
Cunard Wedding Package information:
Cunard Wedding Package includes:
- Elegant Wedding Ceremony Venue
- Romantic Ceremony at Sea conducted by the Captain
- Two fresh floral arrangements for the ceremonial room
- Traditional wedding music
- Commemorative Wedding Certificate
- Commemorative Printed Wedding Menu
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Wedding Invitations and Thank You Cards for your voyage guests
- Services of Your On Board Wedding Coordinator
- White Star Bellmen to escort Bride to ceremonial room
- Pressing Service for Bridal outfits
- Priority Check-In and Luggage Delivery
Booking your Wedding:
Contact your travel agent for further information on the booking process.
Renewal of Vows:
Renew your wedding vows on Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth for the ultimate celebration.
The package includes:
- An attractive ceremony venue on board
- A bouquet and matching buttonhole (or two of either on request)
- A bottle of champagne
- A romantic ceremony conducted by the Captain*
- A celebratory single-tier iced cake
- The attendance of a professional photographer at the ceremony
- Your chosen portrait photograph of the ceremony
- A silver-plated photo frame
- A commemorative certificate signed by the Captain
* If the Captain is unable to conduct the ceremony, his Senior Representative will be asked to perform the role on his behalf.
Price and Booking:
The package costs $490 per couple. Please note that the price is subject to exchange rate fluctuations and we would ask that you check the price at the time of booking.
Renewal of Vows is available on voyages of six nights or more and is subject to availability