I recently had the pleasure of meeting Terri Haas, the Chief Commercial Officer for a wonderful French cruise line, Compagnie du Ponant. After learning more about this outstanding company, we are so pleased to add their information to AllThingsCruise; we know that our readers will love them as much as we do.
Compagnie du Ponant’s motto is “Cruises inspired by your most beautiful dreams.”, and with a little background, you’ll see why this is true
- Compagnie du Ponant promises limited number of passengers, comfortable cabins, beautifully decorated, and convivial public areas that create a unique atmosphere and warm ambiance, where you will experience magical moments.
- Cruising on Compagnie du Ponant allows travelers to discover exceptional sites, inaccessible to large ships, and enjoy, in private, a privileged show. It also allows them to savor the extreme comfort of a private cruise on board ships of an intimate size — 32 cabins on Le Ponant, 45 cabins on Le Levant, 113 cabins and suites on Le Diamant, and soon 132 cabins and suites on each L’Austral and Le Boreal.
- This lovely cruise line visits a variety of destinations, including:
- Northern Europe & Greenland
- Mediterranean & Iberian peninsula
- Red Sea & Persian Gulf
- Indian OceanSouth America & Caribbean
- North America
To find out more information about Compagnie du Ponant, please click here to visit their webpage