Cruise Line Name: Cunard Line
Loyalty Program Name: Cunard World Club
Information About the Program: Cunard World Club is a members–only programme designed to reward returning Cunard Line customers. There are four different membership levels within the Cunard World Club – Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond offering a variety of benefits Membership includes insider’s access to the most recent developments at Cunard, including the latest news and itineraries.
Entry Requirements: All guests, 18 years or older, join as Silver Cunarders after completing their first voyage.
Silver – one voyage
- Member savings & special offers.
- World club desk in all our international offices.
- On board loyalty representative.
- Exclusive Cunard World Club section online.
- The Cunard magazine.
Gold – two voyages or 20 days
Benefits include Silver level benefits plus:
- A gold membership pin
- A complimentary two hour Internet time plan.
- Invitation to the Cunard World Club cocktail party.
Platinum – seven voyages or 70 days
- Benefits include Gold level benefits plus
- A platinum membership pin.
- An additional two hour complimentary Internet time plan.
- Priority check-in at New York and Southampton.
- Private disembarkation lounge.
- Complimentary wine tasting.
- 10% saving on White Star luggage service.
- Invitation to the senior officers’ party.
Diamond – fifteen voyages or 150 days
Benefits include Platinum benefits plus:
- A diamond membership pin.
- An additional four hour complimentary Internet time plan.
- Priority disembarkation.
- A complimentary meal at one of the ships alternative dining venues.
- Priority appointment with the voyage sales specialist.
- Dedicated diamond member contact at the world club desk in our international offices.