Thank you to AMA Waterways for contributing this lovely cruise to one of our lucky readers.
In Southeast Asia, AmaWaterways’ spectacular “Vietnam, Cambodia and the Riches of the Mekong” itinerary features a 7-night Mekong River cruise on the beautiful new MS La Marguerite. The new 124-passenger MS AmaLotus will join La Marguerite in offering Mekong River cruises in the fall of 2011. AmaWaterways also offers a Provencal sojourn on the romantic Rhone River in France aboard the MS Swiss Pearl. In Russia, AmaWaterways sails a spectacular St. Petersburg-Moscow “Russian Waterways” itinerary. In 2011 the line will introduce the newly-refurbished 212-passenger MS AmaKatarina, the most luxurious vessel to sail the Volga-Baltic Waterway.
* ms Amadolce, 148 passengers
* ms Amalyra, 148 passengers
* ms Amadante, 148 passengers
* ms Amacello, 148 passengers
* ms Amalegro, 148 passengers
* ms Amadagio, 148 passengers
* ms Amabella, 148 passengers
* msAmaverde (Launching 2011)
* ms Tolstoy, 160 passengers
* ms Swiss Pearl, 125 passengers
* ms Amadouro, 130 passengers
* ms La Marguerite, 92 passengers
* ms Amalotus, 144 passengers
* ms Amakatarina, 212 passengers (Launching May 2011)
AMA Waterway’s mission is to deliver an exceptional vacation experience with everlasting memories onboard their elegant vessels. Their ships are the top river ships cruising Europe’s legendary rivers, Russian waterways and the Mekong.